Not logged in|Log in
How to participate
Here is an overview of the steps in carrying out this project:
- Introduce phenology/biodiversity for your class.
- Find one or more trees you would like to monitor, it might be a good idea to combine the search for trees with some starter activities, also consider safety recommendations.
- Gather basic information about the tree(s) and register the tree(s) on the website.
- Upload photos of the tree(s).
- Use the key to identify phenophases.
- Report dates of phenological events to the website.
- Compare and analyse results.
- Explore and carry out other biodiversity activities on the website.
- Upload a project report on your biodiversity activities.